Our ‘Ethos team’ is a group of children who work alongside Mrs Humphries (collective worship lead) to develop the ethos of St Mary's.
Who are they?
Charlie, Tommy, Sofia, Lily-May, Arabella, Oscar and Rosie from KS2.
What do they do?
They do all sorts of things to support the development of our distinctive ethos at St Mary's. Some of the work that they have recently done includes:
- Monitoring the class reflective spaces and providing next steps for teachers to ensure they continue to improve
- Leading aspects of collective worship at St Mary’s
- Monitoring the quality of collective worship at St Mary’s
- Planning the ‘value of the term’ with Mrs Humprhies
- Taking the Diocese of Bristol RE advisor on a learning walk of the school, explaining our ethos.
Got an idea to help develop the ethos at St Mary’s?
Speak to one of our fantastic ethos team and share your ideas!